Diablo 3 Season 23 for all platforms will begin on April 2, at 5PM (PDT/CEST/KST) or 4PM Philippines Standard Time after you update your Diablo III installation. The new Season 23 Patch 2.7 features a much awaited Follower system revamp, leaderboard changes, and Legendary item changes.
Season 23 kicks off D3’s brand new Follower system revamp where Diablo players can now equip Followers with a total of 14 different item slots which include the Follower Relic Item, Helm, Shoulders, Chest, Gloves, Bracers, Belt, 2 Rings, Neck, Pants, Boots, main-hand weapon, and off-hand. The most exciting part of this Follower system revamp is the new Follower feature Emanate, which allows the player to gain the effects of certain Legendary Powers and Set Bonuses when equipped on the hired Follower, this allows for more fun build options to propel players in Greater Rift Challenges.
Diablo 3 Season 23 Patch 2.7 Season Journey Rewards
As in previous seasons, reaching Conqueror tier will earn you one additional tab each Season up to a maximum of five. Check out Diablo 3 Season 23 Patch 2.7 Season Journeys awards below:
- Far Away: Kill the Siegebreaker Assault Beast at level 70 in under 30 seconds on Torment X difficulty.
- Money Ain’t a Thang: Slay Greed on Torment X difficulty. Treasure Goblins outside of Nephalem Rifts will sometimes open portals to Greed’s domain, The Vault.
- A Little More: Reach Greater Rift Level 60 Solo.
- 4 Minutes to Save the World?: Finish a level 70 Nephalem Rift on Torment X difficulty within 4 minutes.
- Gem of My Life: Level three Legendary Gems to level 55.
- All I Do is Win: Complete 2 Conquests this Season.
Check out the full patch notes for Diablo 3 Season 23 2.7 via the official Diablo 3 website: LINK