As with its predecessors RPG Maker 2000 and RPG Maker 2003, RPG Maker XP lets you create your very own RPG. Want to create that Pinoy RPG youve been thinking of for a long time? Just follow these simple steps:
1. Download the 30 Day Demo at Download.com
2. Read up on the app from the RPGMaker XP Developers Site
3. If you want to see the potential of RMXP, try downloading the sample game called: Knight Blade: Howling of Kerberos
4. Check out RMXP resource sites such as: CraigRandall, ZanyZora and PhyloMortis.
5. Let me know if your interested in collaborating on a RMXP Project. I’ve got quite a few ideas lying around. Thanks.