Check and compare the updated postpaid mobile plans the 2 Philippine telcos will be offering for Apple’s newest flagship devices, the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus. There are quite a number of variations so choose a postpaid plan that fits your budget and usage needs. Sorry, Telstra, you’re not yet invited to this iPhone party. =)
Smart Communications Apple iPhone 6S and 6S Plus Plans
- iPhone 6s 16GB postpaid plan with a 10GB monthly data allowance at P2,000 monthly, with a one-time cash-out of P6,000
- iPhone 6s Plus 16GB postpaid plan with 15GB monthly data allowance on Plan P2,499 per month, with a one-time cash-out of only P4,000
- 300 mins free calls and 300 free text messages to all networks, as well as free access to one application every month, under a 24-month contract.
- Other freebies: 20% discount from Zalora, P2,500 ($53.50) off for any Airbnb booking, and 3 months’ worth of iflix access, among others.
Smart Premium Postpaid Infinity Plans
- iPhone 6s 128GB under Infinity Consumable Plan, costing P5,000 or two units of iPhone 6S 16GB under Consumable LTE Plan at P8,000 a month.
Globe Telecom Apple iPhone 6S and 6S Plus Plans
- iPhone 6S 16GB will be available under a monthly plan of P1,799 with P4,800 cashout
- iPhone 6S 64GB will be available under a monthly plan of P1,799 with P9,600 cashout
- iPhone 6S 128GB will be available under a monthly plan of P1,799 with P14,400 cashout
- iPhone 6S Plus 16GB at P1,799 monthly plan with P9,600.00 cashout.
- iPhone 6S Plus 64GB @Plan 1799 with P14,400.00 cash out
- iPhone 6S Plus 128GB @Plan 1799 with P20,400.00 cash out
- 499 Unli Call & Text to Globe/TM
- GoSURF 999 (5GB Data Allowance)
- Chat Pack 299
- FREE 3 months 1GB Spotify Premium or HOOQ
- FREE choice between Navigation Pack, Explore Pack, or Fitness Pack for 1 month
- FREE 1 month Gadget Care
- FREE 1GB Globe Cloud
I have been a SMART postpaid subscriber since they launched the iPhone 4S locally 4 years ago and I’m looking to get some cool perks by re-upping my contract. We’ll see. Right now, Globe has more clarity on how much each version will cost at plan 1799 but i hate their add-ons which reminds me of gaming micro transactions and DLC.