Think you got game? Then you better get ready cozâ€™ Freestyle Online is serving up more basketball action in its latest patch! New game modes such as Arena and Points Showdown will surely keep yâ€™all busy for another season! Check out whats new in Freestyle Philippines:
When creating your characters, more information is provided upon creation to give you an idea of how your baller will turn out to be. Will he be a force inside the paint or a sweet shooter beyond the arc? There are also new backgrounds for you to feast your eyes on.
More about FREESTYLE PH’s ARENA MODE and POINTS SHOWDOWN Patch after the jump.
ARENA Mode Concept
– This is a mode where users can play games in a non-biased environment by setting attributes and levels of every character to be equal.
– Users will still be able to use items/skills that they originally have in their characters.
POINTS SHOWDOWN Mode Concept
– Users can bet some of their own points to earn the Showdown Points set from other users giving them a chance to double their points.
Creating a Points Showdown Mode Room
– Anyone can create an arena mode room just by checking the Mode Boxes in any league (Rookie or Major). Users must put in the right amount of Showdown Point Settings to create a Points Showdown Room.
– After a match is finished, only the winning team splits the Showdown points set for them. The losing team on the other hand receives Points/EXP for grade â€“ bet points (100 each)
To search for Arena Mode and Showdown Mode rooms, make sure to click on the â€œSpecialâ€ side tab before searching for the rooms. No normal mode rooms will be seen when the Special tab is clicked.